Getting the most out of your candle:
- Trim your wick to about 1/4" in height before lighting.
- Burn your candle long enough that the wax melts across the top of the jar evenly. This will prevent tunneling.
- Do not burn candle for more than 4 hours at a time. Container will be hot when candle is lit. Allow jar to cool before touching.
- Never leave your candle burning unattended.
- Keep out of reach of children, pets and flammable materials.
- Once your candle is gone, reuse the jar--they're perfect for little planters!